Important Safety Message to our Patients
We would like to reassure you and your loved ones of your safety during your next visit with us.
Our team at Eastern Slope Dental has been working hard on new patient safety protocols in response to the COVID 19 pandemic.
In addition to our high level of infection control we have added new protocols to our infection control procedures to protect you and our team from COVID-19.
We want to assure you that everyone will be protected through teeth cleanings and more complex dental procedures in accordance with CDC, ADA and OSHA guidelines for COVID-19.
Briefly, these are just a few of the many protocols that we have implemented:
- All team members are screened daily for signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Patient temperature readings taken prior to entering office area with a non contact thermometer. Pre-screening phone calls prior to your appointment.
- We have a new look! Additional PPE has been made available to the team including but not limited to N95 masks, face shields and isolation gowns.
- All appointments to be timed to maximize social distancing.
- As in the past, all treatment room surfaces to be disinfected before and after any procedure.
- Disposable products to be used when sterilization is not appropriate.
- Medical grade Molekule UV air purifiers in all treatment areas and waiting room that filter air several times per hour to kill bacteria, viruses and mold.
- High power vacuum units used for any aerosol producing procedures.
- Monitored sterilization procedures for all instruments as previously done.
We want you to feel safe, comfortable, and secure when you visit us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!